Pet Stain & Odor Carpet & Upholstery Concentrate
As a parent or pet owner, everything is 2X! 2X the laundry, 2X the dishes, 2X the trips to the grocery store, 2X the messes. KIDS ‘N’ PETS Pet Stain & Odor Carpet and Upholstery Concentrate is designed to do double duty on your most difficult messes. Ordinary cleaners and deodorizers treat the surface and mask smells. KIDS ‘N’ PETS is specially formulated to get to the root of the problem, eliminate pet odors, and leave your water-safe surfaces deep-down clean.
Safe to use on wool, nylon, and stain-resistant carpet, Pet Stain & Odor Carpet and Upholstery Concentrate requires no rinsing, dries quickly, and is safe for use in all popular carpet cleaning machines. A fast, safe, convenient solution to life’s smelly, stubborn messes! As always, our formula is non-toxic, biodegradable, and Cruelty-Free.
How to Use
- Do not use chemical cleaners before KIDS ‘N’ PETS. These can set stains and make them even more difficult to remove.
- Read your carpet cleaning machine’s user guide. Do not mix product with bleach, chemicals, or other cleaning products.
- Vacuum thoroughly to remove loose dirt. If needed, pre-treat tough stains and urine odors with KIDS ‘N’ PETS Instant All Purpose Stain & Odor Remover.
- Shake product well before use. For home-owned and rental carpet cleaning machines, it is recommended that you use 2.5 ounces of Pet Stain & Odor Carpet & Upholstery Concentrate per 1 gallon of water.
- Clean carpet and upholstery.
- Allow carpet to dry thoroughly.
Best Product for Removing Cat Barf!
“My Target recently stopped carrying this product, and it’s so good I’m going online to buy it. I have had elderly animals (cats/dog) for years now who bless my carpet with gifts from their stomachs quite often. (This usually happens when I’m sleeping, of course.) I’ve had the chance to try many different things but this one is a carpet saver. Buy it and save yourself a lot of agony.
Ps — I’ve also found it works well on juice, wine, misc. scuff/dirt marks and markers stains.”
-S. Salman (via Amazon)